These wineries have something special planned during Wine 4 Paws weekend!
· P.S. Cellars is having a BIRTHDAY PARTY for Takoda! Takoda is a beautiful Standard Poodle who will be turning 2 years old during Wine 4 Paws. Come on out to the party -- we'll have birthday treats for the dogs and cupcakes for the humans. Have fun in our Doggy photo booth, we'll have props for the humans if they want to get in on the photo opp. From 1-3 each day we will do 4x6 prints for a donation to WINE 4 PAWS. Enjoy some great wine in a beautiful setting!
· Local artist Claudia Mapes will be at Changala Winery during Wine4Paws weekend to paint portraits of your pets! Claudia will be there Saturday and Sunday, 1-4 p.m. She will have the ability to accept cash, checks, and cards. The price of the paintings will range from $100-$250; Claudia will donate 40% of that to Wine 4 Paws!
· It’s CUPCAKE time at Kaleidos Winery! Back by popular demand, Kaleidos is offering their famous cupcake pairing during Wine 4 Paws. For a $10 donation you will get 4 decadent cupcakes paired with 4 tastings. Did you know they share a space with Changala? Why not enjoy some cupcakes while your pet’s portrait is done?
· Brecon Estate Winery is gearing up for our favorite "furrtastic" event of the year! Join us all weekend to celebrate our furry friends. We'll have cheese/winepairings for you and dog cookies paired with Paso's finest H2O for your discernible pooch. Also, highly fashionable Brecon "dogdannas" available for a $1 donation to make it a truly special woof day!
· Spend SUNDAY, April 9 at Stillwaters Vineyards! Music will be by the talented Rewined under the gorgeous olive grove from 1-4 pm. There will be BBQ for sale as well as wine by the glass and by the bottle. Bring a picnic blanket or some lawn chairs and spend a lovely spring afternoon during Wine 4 Paws with us!
· Special Cheese & Wine pairings at Bodegas Paso Robles in downtown Paso Robles – we are open until 6pm!
· Finish Saturday at Asuncion Ridge in downtown Paso Robles with live music Saturday, April 8 from 5 until 8 with finger-style guitar player Martin Paris.
· Come enjoy amazing brownies at AronHill! The kids will be back this year selling their signature AronHill Port infused brownies and donating 100% to Wine4Paws. Bonus! Each donation made to Wine4Paws will be an automatic entry into a raffle for a bottle of our SF Chronicle Gold Medal winning 2013 Estate Primitivo.
· Vino Vargas is offering a 2 for 1 Tasting Fee – waived with purchase – and 20% off 4 bottles or more with 15% of all proceeds going to Wine4Paws! 11 am – 5 pm – Saturday and Sunday!
· Riverstar Vineyards will be donating 10% of our wine sales from the weekend, so come out to Riverstar's tasting room for wine and cheese pairings, case specials, patio games, and special treats for the dogs - and treats for their humans, too! We will have fun props for a photo booth, so be ready to say CHEESE (or WOOF)! Open Saturday and Sunday from 11-5 pm at the intersection of Airport and Estrella Road in San Miguel.
· Enjoy Dark Chocolate Truffles and Estate Wines all weekend at Dunning Vineyards! Bring your pet and stroll our grounds. In the tasting room we will have dog treats & a special "Dog Bandana" for your pet FREE with wine purchase while they last! We are located just a few turns off Hwy 46 or Vineyard drive on the Westside of Paso. Always a fun weekend!
· Four Sisters Ranch will have live music on the patio Saturday, April 8 featuring guitarist Jim Wilmore. Come enjoy our case specials and complimentary tastings of new releases along with gourmet goodies for our furry friends.
· Barr Estate Winery is having music on Saturday, April 8th from 12-4 - the talented Jon Stephen will be providing "The Excitement of Flamenco & The Romance of Tropical Brazilian Guitar". Our Great Dane Riley may be there too! And to top it off, Barr will not only donate all Tasting Fees during Wine 4 Paws, they will MATCH the money raised, dollar for dollar! So head out to Barr and double your donation!