Bringing Your Dog Along?
We know lots of you like to take your best friend out tasting with you. Wine 4 Paws wasn’t intended to be a “bring your dog wine tasting weekend” but for many of us that’s half the fun. So - if you are bringing your dog, kindly follow these guidelines.
- Socialized dogs only.
- Keep your dog leashed and under control at all times.
- Most of our wineries are dog friendly, but some have livestock or other animals on the premise, and will therefore not be able to accommodate dogs.
- Don't leave your dog in your car! Instead, call the winery in advance and ask if they are dog friendly.
- Some wineries will allow dogs outside only.
- PLEASE do not bring more dogs than people! We don’t want other wine tasters overrun with your 4-legged companions.
- And as always....if you have a group of 6+ people, it’s good wine tasting etiquette to call ahead.