Holiday Open House
December 7, 2013
Holiday Open House, Saturday, December 7th from Noon–5 pm.
Come visit us for our annual holiday open house, and check out these great opportunities!
- Pet Portraits with Santa
- $58 Holiday Homecoming Adopt-a-thon for all animals
- Ask the Trainer - K9 Behavior Clinic
- $20 Microchip Clinic
- Kids Holiday Workshop
- Youth Howl-iday Fundraiser
- Holiday Wish List donation drive
- Shelter Tours
- Feline paintings
- Shelter gear: hats, jackets, umbrellas, chairs, etc.
- Sponsor an animal in someone's name--we'll send a card
If you would like to bring a gift, here is our Holiday Wish List:
- Dish Soap
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- White Copy Paper
- File Folders
- 1", 2", or 3" Binders
- Dry erase markers and white board erasers
- Wet erase markers and white board cleaner
Animal Care Supplies:
- Blankets (no comforters, please)
- Hill’s Science Diet Canned Dog and Cat Food
- Cat Treats and Toys
- Dog Treats and Toys – especially rubber chew toys
- Old Stuffed Animals
- Dust-free cat litter--pine pellets or paper pellets (like Yesterday's News)
*No dry dog or cat food please, Hill’s Science Diet donates dry food for our animals.