Don’t feel like packing a picnic? These wineries have you covered!
- Head up for the wine, views, and food at Calcareous Vineyard ; on Saturday and Sunday you can enjoy Food and Wine Pairings for lunch, available from 12-3pm. No reservations needed.
- Come out to enjoy Estate Angus BBQ burgers at Oso Libre Winery starting at NOON on Saturday, April 9th! Oso Libre will also donate your Tasting Fees to Wine 4 Paws!
- At Broken Earth Winery , enjoy live music with a glass of wine and food offerings from our adjacent cafe. AND they offer chocolate & wine or cheese & wine pairings with your tasting!
- Grey Wolf and Barton Family Wines will have Jeffry's Catering at Barton's Kitchen Window available from 12-4pm BOTH DAYS. Please join us in celebrating. We look forward to seeing you during Wine 4 Paws!
- Villa San Juliette offers carefully crafted decadent small bites that pair wonderfully with our estate and reserve wines. These small bites will be offered 11am to 4pm both Saturday AND Sunday.
- At JUSTIN Winery you can get lunch at the JUSTIN Restaurant from 11-2pm on Saturday, and brunch on Sunday from 11-2pm. Reservations highly recommended.
- LeVigne Winery offers an incredible selection of gourmet foods, including one of the central coast’s best selections of international cheeses. You may choose to sit down with some delicious cheese or one of our freshly made Panini sandwiches to enjoy the day.
- AronHill Vineyards offers lunch daily, 11-4, with a menu that changes weekly with gourmet delights! Enjoy your lunch on our outside patio while tasting our exciting wines.
- Cass Winery is pleased to offer a gourmet lunch – with a wine tasting flight included - from 11-5 both days, created by Chef Jacob Lovejoy. Enjoy out on our shaded veranda next to our estate vineyard or in the Tasting Room itself. We ask for reservations for parties of 6 or more. To make a reservation please contact Rachel@casswines.com or by calling 805.239.173 ext 102.
- Head up to Croad Vineyards on Saturday April 8th when we will be having our Sausage Sizzle (grilled preservative free bangers custom made with our Sauvignon blanc, grilled onions on a toasted bun -big New Zealand and Australian tradition) from 1:00 - 3:30 pm. Always a big hit!
Spend SUNDAY, April 9 at Stillwaters Vineyards! Music will be by the talented Rewined under the gorgeous olive grove from 1-4 pm. There will be BBQ for sale as well as wine by the glass and by the bottle. Bring a picnic blanket or some lawn chairs and spend a lovely spring afternoon during Wine 4 Paws with us
Fabulous farm to table lunch specials will be offered from the Bistro at AronHill Vineyards - enjoy what our amazing new chef has created! And for DESSERT, the kids will be back this year selling their signature AronHill Port infused brownies and donating 100% to Wine4Paws. Bonus! Each donation made to Wine4Paws will be an automatic entry into a raffle for a bottle of our SF Chronicle Gold Medal winning 2013 Estate Primitivo.