Become A Woods Volunteer
How to Get Started
If you’d like to get an idea of some of our volunteer opportunities, check out our available positions.
Volunteers between the ages of 12 and 16 can help out at Woods Humane Society alongside a trained parent or guardian.
Questions? Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Robin Coleman at email@example.com or 805-543-9316 ext. 22
Community Service Hours for Students and volunteer groups
Woods Humane Society welcomes participants with school community service hours to join us in helping to provide a premier level of care for the dogs and cats at Woods.
Elementary and Junior High and High School Student
Contact our Humane Education Coordinator, Jamie Relth at HumaneEd@woodshumane.org or 805-543-9316 ext. 13
Your contact information
- The name and a little information about your group - be sure to let us know if this is a youth group
- The number of volunteers in your group
- The date(s) you are interested in volunteering
- How many hours you want to volunteer
- Any limitations on the type of work you can perform
- How you learned about this opportunity to volunteer
Groups are not required to attend orientation.
Students over 16 looking for ongoing opportunities to volunteer outside of school requirements should follow the link to the Volunteer Interest Form above.
We do not offer Court-ordered Community Service Hours